June 21, 2010

For My Christopher

June 21, 2010

To My Christopher:

When I first said "I love you" I thought I understood the full meaning of those words. But when I watch you as a dad - playing and laughing, giving big hugs, just being there - I realize that when I first said "I love you" I had just begun to understand all my heart could hold for you. I love you so much and I thank God for making you mine - and then for making you ours!




Thank you for holding my hand through our first pregnancy...

... for being an amazing father to our first born!

Daddy's Boy!

Seeing you with him melts my heart!



Thank you for making me a mommy again!


Anna Claire... Every dad needs a little girl!

"How can we thank God enough for you and for the joy and delight you have given us...?" I Thess. 3:9 TLB



blog comments powered by Disqus