November 30, 2010

6 months

November 30, 2010

Claire recently (November 19th) turned 6 months old and I just cannot believe it. It feels like yesterday that I was walking waddling around with an achy back about to give labor – which by the way was a dream! I have to say without a doubt my Anna Claire is one of the best babies ever! She is super low key and loosely strung, unlike my first born.

Highlighting her 6 month birthday I had her ears pierced. Oh yes I did! I had not necessarily planned on doing it when she turned 6 months old, it just kind of all worked out that way. I have been saying since I found out I was having a girl that I could not wait to have her ears pierced. I’m not sure why, but it was just something I wanted to have done… I never would have imagined I would receive as much backlash from it as I have! Needless to say all the men in her life have not been happy about it at all. I really could spend the next 30 minutes ranting about it, but I will save that for later… or maybe not, we will see.

Our Claire Bear is rolling all over the place and I am expecting to see her crawl really soon. Were thinking that this may be our last baby so I have been trying to soak up every moment with her, every cuddle, and every little baby moment! Times seems to pass so quickly and were well aware that she will be a bouncing toddler in no time at all.

Colton loves Claire so much. We went to Dollywood the first of October and I had her in the stroller and the stroller covered with a blanket to keep the sun off of her. After a while of not seeing her Colton was adamant on knowing where she was, it was so sweet! Colton now asks where she is all the time if she isn’t in the room – it warms my heart and makes me so excited to see their sibling relationship develop.



blog comments powered by Disqus