November 29, 2010

stream of consciousness

November 29, 2010
I have been pulled in so many directions lately that I have not had a free moment to give to my blog. I have so many posts floating around in my head and cannot wait to share some of them with all of you!

My little darling just turned 6 months old (more on that later), we recently spent the Thanksgiving holiday filling our tummies with my in laws and looking at lots of Christmas lights. I made the worst chili yesterday for lunch - still not sure how that happened. I have been back on my running schedule - was up and running at 5am this morning! Did you know there really isn't anyone at the grocery store at 5;30am!? I think I was the only shopper there this morning!

We recently had photos taken by a wonderful friend and I hope to have our Christmas cards and letter out next week! By the way, I love receiving Christmas Cards and Letters - I cannot believe that some people do not like Christmas letters - I LOVE them!!

My hubby is all healed from his injuries and is back working out and running .... he has lost 21 pounds in the past few months (without working out) and is looking to drop even more! He has been an inspiration for me... I am so stinkin proud of him!

I get to see my Alla-hooney (Chris' step sister) for Christmas and I am really stoked about that! I miss her tons - she was my best shopping buddy! She and her wonderful hubby are in the process of buying (another) home in Virginia so I think the hopes of her moving to Knoxville anytime soon have flown the coop :( ... I'm happy for her though! I think she has turned out to be a great wife - just as I expected! Here's to you Ally!

On the Christmas front I am having a really hard time narrowing down what I am getting for Colton and Claire. My in laws told everyone not to buy for them this Christmas... as nice of a gesture that is, it is also not really up my alley. We'll see what happens :)

I am contemplating going back to school and getting my masters... either my MBA or possibly something in the education field... not sure yet... just a thought. If we lived closer to UT it would be so much more than a thought! We will see what God has in store...

... and with that I must go! Bye for now!



blog comments powered by Disqus