January 14, 2011

{52 weeks} Week 1

January 14, 2011
I have been inspired by all of those that are doing the 365 project.  I have been wanting to do yearly journals for Colton and Claire - suddenly a light bulb went off and tada - 52 weeks!  So each week (my goal will be to post each Sunday) I am going to create a 12x12 photo page and at the end of the year have each one printed and placed in a nice album!  I am uber excited and wanted to share with all of you!!  When I thought about doing this I did a little googling and came across other bloggers who have also set out 52 week goals... some of these are pretty interesting:

Because I got a late start this is not as detailed as I would like, but hopefully I will get a better idea of what I'm doing and they will quickly improve!



blog comments powered by Disqus