January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day Hair Blooms .... Oh My Daisy Boutique

January 25, 2011

My new Valentine's Day Blooms!
The back has a sing prong alligator clip which can be worn alone or....
on a cute hat!
These hats are available in newborn/infant and toddler sizes.



They can also be put on a cute headband.
These are the crochet headbands....




 or you may prefer an elastic head band.
These are what I use most often for Claire.
 They are available in light pink and white.
 My favorite is the nylon headbands which are available in pink and white as well.

These blooms come in small and large. 
The small is approximately 2 1/2 inches and the large is almost 4 inches.
Each are adorned with a cute button in the middle!

Please leave a comment or email me for pricing info.

blog comments powered by Disqus