February 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

February 15, 2011

Outside my window... bright sun shining through my bedroom window.  I love to be woken up by it.  The grass is still so crisp, but I see small green buds making there way up.

I am thinking...that I miss my hubby... I wish he never had to go to work!

I am thankful for...my husbands job.  He has a flexible job where he can spend the needed time with us most mornings.  He is able to provide for our family in an economy where so many are not.

From the kitchen...I hear dishes that need to be washed and counter tops that need to be wiped down because I did not clean up after dinner!  I feel as if I am always cleaning the kitchen.

I am wearing...my jammies ... I may very well stay in them all day!

I am creating...a new business plan and hope to launch my new etsy site soon.

I am going...to play with my children today!  I am not going to spend my whole day cleaning.  Were going to enjoy the sunshine!

I am reading...Growing Kids God's Way 

I am hoping...for everyone to feel better soon... 3 out of 4 of us have been sick and it is for the birds.

I am hearing...nothing audibly, but deep I am hearing the Lord calling me to move to a great work for him.

Around the house...there is clutter and this week I plan on de-cluttering!!

One of my favorite things...are Reese's and I have not had any in over a year and my husband bought me an 8 pack for Valentine's day!  Would it be terrible for me to have one for breakfast!?

A few plans for the rest of the week: I plan on running outside because were suppose to have nice weather.  I plan on getting my home organized and getting some things done that I have been wanting to do, but no time to do it!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

Aug 2010 - Claire getting a diaper change on daddy's desk at work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment