March 20, 2011

The Georgia Aquarium - Part 2

March 20, 2011
The Aquarium was so large and we took so many pictures that I felt it required two posts!

Ocean Voyager was the biggest and the last exhibit that we went through.  By this time Colton had a little snack in his system and had finally warmed up to the whole adventure.  

This exhibit is a huge 6.3 million gallon exhibit. 
 I could not believe the size of the Manta Rays in this exhibit!  

These are the only Manta's that you will see in an aquarium in the US.





 Colton really enjoyed the window seats...
 We had a hard time pulling him away...

I wish I knew more about my camera and thus able to get better pictures ... 
I'm hoping for a photography class in my near future!

Colton loved the conveyor belt that took you under the large tunnel... unfortunately we did not take any pictures at this point.

At the end of the exhibit there is a huge viewing window.  By huge, I mean 23 feet tall by 61 feet wide!  Now that is huge!  Colton loved it... he went right up to the window and would follow the fish and sharks back and forth ... there were step for you to sit and watch if you did not want to sit in the floor.  Here are a few pics: 












 They were tired of me taking pictures!
 This is one of my favorites... He was just enjoying the moment...
 Why didn't I fix her shirt!?  This has bugged me to death!

 She is a complete cheese ball!
 One of the happiest babies ever!




 Once Chris sat down to take a picture with them Colton thought it was time to wrestle... a typical boy!

 He loves his daddy!

 Chris ask me what I wanted for my birthday and I said all I want is to go to Atlanta for the weekend and take my babies to the aquarium... so that is what we did!

Happy Birthday to Momma!
Next stop - the Zoo!


blog comments powered by Disqus