March 26, 2011

Siblings

March 26, 2011
For the longest time I was afraid to leave Claire and Colton alone together in the same room.  He’s a boy and he is rough!  For the longest time I was constantly repeating “Colton!  Get off of her… she’s just a little girl, she cannot wrestle” as her face is smashed into the carpet.  He wants to hug and kiss her, but it has taken some time to teach him to be gentle.  He still is not big on her messing with his toys, but she is always “up in his business”.

In the afternoons I try to get to put them in the playroom together while I prepare dinner – sometimes it gets a little too quiet for comfort so I have to go and see what is going on.  A few weeks ago when I walked in I saw this.  It may not be a big deal to others, but it absolutely warms a mothers heart to see her babies playing together.
DSC_0007DSC_0008
DSC_0009DSC_0010
DSC_0013DSC_0011
Of course as soon as Claire spotted me taking pictures she was finished with Colton!
Chris and I are so excited to see this sibling relationship grow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment