April 21, 2011

A Day at the Park

April 21, 2011

I miss my girlfriend Christine terribly so once a week I try to make the drive to the city to see her and her two little ones who just so happen to be the same age as my two!  Her oldest is 11 weeks to the day younger than Colton (you wouldn’t know it by comparing their size!) and her youngest is 3 weeks to the day older than Claire.

Last week we met up at a local park for a beautiful day!

Unfortunately I did not get many pictures of them playing on the play structures, but I did have a few. 

DSC_0036DSC_0043

Colton loves anything he can “drive”.

DSC_0039

Claire enjoyed hanging out and getting some vitamin D.

DSC_0049

These two girls are so sweet!  The were so perfect little angels.

DSC_0044

These two however, they got into a little mischief!


blog comments powered by Disqus