May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

May 8, 2011

I love that mothers day and so many other holidays are on Sunday.  I love celebrating these times in the midst of the Lord and my church family.  My pastor always takes him time on Mothers day and recognizes the mothers of the church and also recognizes three mothers who are indeed worthy of the title “Mother of the Year” and presents them with a gift.  This year he recognized 3 mothers who all have special needs children.  I am not certain of all of their situations, but I do know that they are all three worthy of double honor.

DSC_0297

Almost 9 years ago I become the wife to one of the most amazing men in the world.  I am always in awe of the fact that God chose me to be his mate and I am in even greater awe that he chose me to be the mom of his children.  I would not be able to be the mom that I am without Chris.  He is my HELP mate in every sense of the word.  So on this, my third mothers day I want to say THANK you!… Thank you to my wonderful husband who has helped me and enabled me to be a good mom.  Thank you for your sacrifices, thank you for you unselfish attitude, thank you for being the calm force in my hectic life, thank you for loving me unconditionally.

DSC_0303

Happy Mothers Day to all the great moms out there!


blog comments powered by Disqus