May 23, 2011

The Party Must go On

May 23, 2011
This little girl has felt bad for days…. but the party must go on.
DSC_0094
She did not feel the best, but she managed to flash a few smiles and take a few steps for the on lookers…
DSC_0095
She took her few steps (2) on May 16th while making her way to her daddy, but she had a few steps to take for every one else…
DSC_0145DSC_0146
Claire and Colton are fortunate to have three of the best grandma’s … pictured above are Nana (my husbands mother) and Meme (my wonderful momma!) … they love having a little girl to fuss over!
DSC_0151
There were smiles Saturday, but there were also lots of frowns… luckily enough there was always a grandparent near by to make her feel better!
DSC_0154
DSC_0193
Okay momma… I’m ready for some cake….
DSC_0217
I loved hearing everyone sing happy birthday to my baby girl… it was a joyous sound… Just to note (because he will be sure to remind us) – Papaw sang happy birthday to her first!
DSC_0225
She was not too excited about the cake – which I was totally FINE about!  She did manage to take a few licks of icing and a gobble up some cake.
DSC_0263

0 comments:

Post a Comment