June 24, 2011

Favorite Fantastic Find Friday

June 24, 2011

Welcome to my very first “Favorite Fantastic Find Friday”.  It is here that I will share with you some of my Favorite Finds and I hope you will share yours too!

I will be the first to admit that I am a bit of a diaper snob.  I am very particular about what is next to my children’s bums!  This has a lot to do with why I enjoy cloth diapering so much.  Clothing diapering is certainly a love of mine, but it is not something that I do ALL the time!  When Colton was small I tried almost every brand and type of disposable diapers and decided to go with Huggies.  They were by far my favorite for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I felt like they were the most absorbent. 

Recently, I had a girlfriend tell me about the Target brand Up&Up diapers.  At first I was extremely skeptical, but she gave me a few to try and so on I went.  At the time Claire was wearing size 4 Huggies so I tried the size 4 Up&Up.  The Up&Up seemed to sag really bad and turned me off, but then I thought well maybe they run a little big and decided to go with the size 3.  The size 3 fit perfectly and I must say that I am now in love!  Yes, I LOVE these diapers!  In the past I have tried “off brand” diapers and they felt so coarse and uncomfortable – that is not the case with Up&Up.  These diapers are very soft, very absorbent and not to mention the most secure fit of any diaper I have tried!  Oh yeah, and the price is great too!  I buy these diapers for about 14 cents a diaper where as I was paying 21 cents a diaper for Huggies at Sams Club (the cheapest place I have found Huggies – even when using coupons).

Up & Up DiapersSo now for those times when I use diapers of the disposable nature I turn to Up & Up from Target!  Check them out!!

Please share a favorite fantastic find!


0 comments:

Post a Comment