June 8, 2011

Why Believing Boldly

June 8, 2011
This particular blog first was started as a bible study blog. An open forum of sorts to discuss Beth Moore’s Believing God.  This book was calling my name once again (I had done the study before) and this time I wanted to share it with some girlfriends.  A great deal of time was spent trying to think of a name and somewhere along the way I came across Hebrews 4: 16 "Let us therefore come boldly unto the thrown of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need".  I read that verse and thought, "yes!  That's me ... I want to approach the thrown boldly - I want to approach my Christian walk boldly - I was to BELIEVE boldly!" and Believing Boldly was born!

Unfortunately, the bible study slowly died down, but I had such a deep connection to the blog that I wanted to keep it up and thus turned it into my family blog.  It is my hope to do another bible study within this  blog real soon (anyone have any suggestions?)!  I have since spent a lot of time blogging about my family and my faith with hopes of having my blog printed into a book to use as a "memory book" for Colton and Claire.

Do you desire to believe boldly?  If so please feel free to use my new blog button!  Just copy and paste the link into your blogs layout page... and please use the linky below to share why you started blogging and how your blog got its name!



blog comments powered by Disqus