July 15, 2011

Blog Housekeeping

July 15, 2011

I am doing some "housekeeping" work around my blog and I am starting with (possibly) changing my banner picture, but I need some help choosing!

This is the current photo and honestly it is one of my all time favorite photos.  It is the first real intimate picture of the two of them.

colton & claire

I love this picture so much too.  I had it blown up and framed and it is above our sofa in the family room.  The first thing I see when I walk in the room is Colton's big smile and my heart immediately melts!

IMG_4412

This picture cracks me up a little - Colton was being so sweet and loving and Claire just was not sure about what was going on... I do think it is a sweet picture though!

SummerJo-47

So what do you think?  Stay with my original photo or make the change to the first or second choice!?


blog comments powered by Disqus