July 15, 2011

Fantastic Find Friday–Fleurville Diaper bags

July 15, 2011
I have a bag obsession.  Any kind of bag; handbags, shopping bags and of course diaper bags!  Plenty of cute diaper bags and handbags made into diaper bags have made their way onto my shoulder, but I always seem to go back to the same one over and over.  It is my Fleurville Sling Tote!  A girlfriend bought it as a baby gift when I first had Colton – she bought me one in orange!  I do not have a good picture of my orange, but here is one in blue.
blog picThere are so many reasons to love this tote (tote sounds more sheek than diaper bag… ha ha).  First of all the bag is the perfect size with a ton of compartments, 10 in all and two of which are fleece lined which have helped protect my sunglasses and blackberry from scratches.  One of my favorite features are the O-rings that come with the bag.  These rings are great for attaching your tote to your stroller freeing up your stroller basket and making the tote easily assessable.
blog pic 2
Fleurville bags are made from a laminated fabric so they wipe clean super easy!  I love the interior of my tote too – it is very nice durable fabric.  You also get a wipe container, changing pad, and a messenger strap!  The messenger strap has been very handy.

Honestly, I could go on and on about the wonderful features of this bag.  Be sure to find your way into a children’s boutique that carries them and check it out for yourself!  When writing this post I learned that Fleurville has been acquired by JJCole so I am not sure when new styles of the tote (I read they are keeping that style in their line) will be available, but you can find the older styles all over the internet – just Google away!  What is your favorite diaper bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment