July 26, 2011

Mom’s Tips Monday Back To School Style!

July 26, 2011
It is so hard for me to believe that August is right around the corner which means it is back to school time for most of the country!  Where I live the city and county both start back next week which I personally find insane!  My Colton will start K3 this year (tear tear) at our local Christian School.  I have been nervous about this since January (I know… I’m crazy!), but the Lord has calmed my heart and now I am super excited for him!

The response to my Mom’s Tips Monday has been tremendous!  I am amazed by all the great tips coming in from so many great women!  With that being said I have decided to do a Mom’s Tips Monday Back to School Edition!  This will be a week long (work week) event with a different subject (back to school related) each day!  As always if I use your tip (I try to use as many as I can) I will feature a link to your blog on that post!!

Here is the plan:


Monday August 1st – Tips on easing the anxiety of and making back to school seamless.

Tuesday August 2nd – Tips on packing a lunch your children will eat (while trying to keep it healthy)

Wednesday August 3rd – Tips on Back to School shopping without breaking the budget!

Thursday August 4th – Tips on getting involved (PTO, Fundraising, Extracurricular Activities, Parent/Teacher Relations) without losing your sanity!

Friday August 5th – Tips on organizing your new family schedule.
If you have a tip you would like to share please send me an email – believingboldly@gmail.com – please put “Moms Tips Monday” in the subject line and be sure to include a link to your blog if you have one!

If you would like to check out some of the previous Mom's Tips Monday post I have listed them below.


blog comments powered by Disqus