July 27, 2011

Nine Years

July 27, 2011
Nine years ago today I married the love of my life.  I could not have imagine the road that the Lord had laid out before us when we starting dating many moons ago.  Chris is honestly my best friend.  There is no one I would rather spend time with than him.  He knows me better than anyone and he loves me in spite of myself!  The past nine years have been wonderful – of course everyday is not bliss, but I would not have wanted to go through the hard times with anyone else.  From being college students with not a worry in the world to now being parents of two toddlers – only the Lord could have known! 

My Christopher is the most selfless person I know and anyone who knows him would completely agree.  He gives so freely and he loves so deeply!  He is the best husband I could ever ask for and the most amazing father to our children!  Daily he makes me want to be a better person!  I feel honored that nine and a half  years ago he knelt on an altar and ask me to be his wife and I am eternally blessed to be able to call him husband!  Thank you Lord for sending this man into my life!  Thank you Christopher for your love and support!  Here’s to nine years and praying the Lord gives us ninety more.

blog comments powered by Disqus