August 29, 2011

Sunday School

August 29, 2011
I love Sunday School.  I feel like going to Sunday School is as important as going to the main church services.  It is in Sunday school where children generally first learn bible stories and bible verses.  We started taking Colton about two months ago and he really loves it.  Chris normally takes Claire with him and I stay with Colton – he has only gone once by himself.  Praying he will soon go on in by himself with no trouble.
This Sunday Claire insisted on going in with brother … I took her on in so Chris could get a little break and enjoy a child free church service (Sunday School).

sunday school
I snapped this photo with my blackberry – this reason for poor quality…
Claire did pretty well and she really enjoyed her first taste of Cheetos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment