September 29, 2011

Climbing

September 29, 2011

Climbing toddlers is a foreign land for me.  I have a girlfriend who has two girls who are both climbers!  It has been the funniest thing ever – I mean full on climbing on top of the dinning room table in five seconds flat.  This was never an issue with Colton.  He never even attempted to climb out of his crib … come to think of it he still really is not a climber – he is just now getting to where he will climb on the large play structures at the park.

Well… thinks have changed around the Brooks home.  I can officially say, “Claire is a climber!”

P9240012     P9240014

I walked into the playroom and found Claire sitting on top of the table – a slight change from the standing up in the chair that I have had to scold her for lately.

Oh and the dishwasher – the dishwasher along with the bathroom are her new favorite play spots.  A few nights ago I had just finished emptying the dishwasher – turned my head to put up a few things and bam! there she was sitting on top of the dishwasher door.  I must have hovered over Colton non-stop as a small toddler because he never did these sorts of things.

P9250025     P9250024

Yep, she is going to be my wild child!


blog comments powered by Disqus