September 1, 2011

I Love My Alma Mater

September 1, 2011
I mention before how much I love my Alma Mater, but this time of year makes me really miss it!  I miss being a college student, I miss living in a college town surrounded by all the excitement of the fall and football in Tennessee!  Anyone who has ever lived in a college town can completely relate.Last Friday was Orange day in Knoxville in support of Pat Summit who was just diagnosed with early onset Dementia.  I loved walking down the mall and seeing everyone decked out in their Tennessee gear and fought the urge to yell, "Go Vols!".

Because I do love my alma mater so much I made this University of Tennessee printable to print, frame and sit on our bookshelf with the rest of our TN memorabilia.  If you ever attended UT you are way too familiar with most of these buildings!

UT Printable
If you would like this printable for yourself just click on it and it will open in a new window, then right click and choose to save it to your computer.

blog comments powered by Disqus