October 19, 2011

30 Days of Desserts

October 19, 2011

My immediate family and I do not eat a lot of desserts, but when the holidays arrive I love making candies and cookies and giving them to the postman, delivery guys and friends and family of course.  So this year I have come up with a fun idea for the month of November!  I am calling it, you guessed it, 30 Days of Desserts.

For each day in November I am going to post the recipe and hopefully some pictures for a different dessert.  Yep, that’s right – 30 recipes!  It may be something as simple as melt in your mouth peanut butter cookies to something more complicated like chocolate covered cherries.  But I need your help!  Can you share your recipes!?

Do you make an awesome pound cake or a delicious peanut brittle??  If so share your recipe!  Does your grandma have the most incredible apple crisp recipe that you have never dared to share?? … Well… now is the time to share! ha ha.  I have a few recipes of my own that I treasure and have never given out (kind of selfish, eh?), but now I am ready to shell them out!

So are you in?  Would you like to be part of the 30 Days of Dessert!?  Email me your favorites – believingboldly@gmail.com.  I will be sure to give credit where credit is due… so if you have a blog and you do not mind it being featured I will be sure to link the recipe to you!

So there you have it!  30 days of Desserts!  Yummy!


blog comments powered by Disqus