October 25, 2011

Christmas Card List–Free Printable

October 25, 2011

I am trying to jump on my Holiday planning so that I do not procrastinate until the end and not get things accomplished.  This week I made a Christmas Card List printable.  All of my addresses are in my outlook, but I still will use this sheet to keep track of who I want to send a card to and then checking the name off once the card has been sent. 

Under the address column I will write “outlook” if the address is located on my computer (so I will know where to find it) or I will write in the address of anyone I do not already have or anyone who has recently moved.

 

Christmas Card List - 1

 

Christmas Card List - 2

Please feel free to use these pintables for yourself!  Click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.  Then you can print the file from there.


blog comments powered by Disqus