October 14, 2011

Favorite Find Friday–Crunch Masters

October 14, 2011

I am always on the look out for snacks foods, especially those that Colton will eat.  He has become my picky eater and it can sometimes most times be very frustrating.  Colton does not stay for lunch at school, but he does have snack time and finding foods that are not packed with added sugars has become a daunting task. 

We as a family embarked on a no sugar lifestyle about a year ago.  The health benefits are numerous and so worth what we have given up.  I will admit though that we have on many occasions treated ourselves and on some occasions fell completely off the wagon (ahem – this weekend!), but we always try to maintain a healthy diet not only for ourselves, but also for Colton and Claire.  So… I was super excited when I discovered Crunch Masters Multi Grain Crackers!

crunch masters

I first saw these crackers at Sams (one of my favorite places on earth… haha).  I immediately was drawn to the fact that they were gluten free and once I saw they had no sugar I tossed a box in my oversized shopping cart!  Needless to say all four of us loves these crackers or octagons as Colton refers to them.

These crackers are delicious by themselves or pair them with your favorite hummus or cheese.  Colton ask for octagons and green hummus (Athenos) daily and I do not feel bad letting him indulge.  That is until his lips are raw from eating so many!!

These crackers are all natural, 100% whole grain, cholesterol free, gluten free, sugar free and dairy free.  Now if only they were just free!  So head out to your nearest grocery store and get your box today!


blog comments powered by Disqus