October 14, 2011

Holiday Planner–Free Printable

October 14, 2011

When the first cold spell comes our way I almost immediately get excited for Christmas!  This has become more true since having children.  I love the fall, but I also love the holidays! 

This year I am attempting to be more organized and get a jump on my Christmas shopping.  In an effort to help me do so I am working on putting together a Holiday Planner starting with my Christmas Shopping List.

Check it out and download it for yourself.

Christmas Shopping List - Ornament

Christmas Shopping List - Green Christmas Shopping List - Red

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.


blog comments powered by Disqus