October 27, 2011

Llama llama

October 27, 2011
Colton loves the bookLlama Llama Mad at Mama.My favorite line of the book is: “Please stop fussing, little Llama.  No more of this Llama drama.  I think shopping’s boring, too – but at least I’m here with you.

You would not know it from this picture, but his little Llama was fussy too.

DSC_0170

This past weekend we finally made it to Oakes Farm in Corryton, Tennessee.  I bought tickets through Groupon forever ago and the timing had never worked out for us to go.  This weekend the weather was perfect so we bit the bullet and made the drive.  One of the highlights of the trip for Colton was petting this Llama Llama (as Colton referred to her).  It took a while for the keeper to get her settled down enough for us to pet, but once he did she was nothing, but lovable.

DSC_0185DSC_0186DSC_0187DSC_0188DSC_0189DSC_0190

I have mentioned time and time again that Colton is pretty timid.  But lately he is really coming out of his shell a bit and thought nothing of going right up and petting Llama Llama.  I cannot wait to share more about our fun trip to the pumpkin patch!

blog comments powered by Disqus