November 28, 2011

Imagination

November 28, 2011

Colton LOVES his dinosaurs.  His infatuation for dinosaurs has been going on forever.  My mom found these plastic dino’s in the dollar bin at wal-mart and they are one of Colton’s favorite things to play with.  Colton know the name of all of them – Tyrannosaurs Rex being his favorite of course.

A few days ago he ask to get up in my bed with his dinosaurs and so I obliged.  While I was picking up in my room he was talking and playing – it was the cutest thing ever… watching his imagination run wild.  At first he was “covering them up so they would not be cold” and then they played hide-n-seek. 

DSC_0017     DSC_0021

DSC_0014     DSC_0013

He’s such a cutie!  Even if he does close his eyes almost every time I try to take a picture… I really need to learn to use my camera on manual mode!

DSC_0019


blog comments powered by Disqus