December 19, 2011

Monthly Bill Tracking–Free Printable

December 19, 2011

My goal for 2012 is to stay really organized.  I started this fall with creating a Family Binder where I can keep everything in one place.  Monthly Bills, meal planners, calendars, and so much more.  I have been using a bill summary sheet like the one below for about two years.  It is now printed on yellow paper and place in the very front of my binder – that way I can just open up the binder and right away see which bills need to paid. 

When I receive a bill in the mail I open it and put it in the front pocket of the binder and write the bill in with the due date on my summary sheet.  This also serves as a quick reference sheet in case I need to ever look back and find a method of payment, such as a check number for a particular bill.

Bill Sheet Jan-JuneMonthly Bill Sheet July-Dec

Some bills I hard code in my bills for the entire year.  For example our mortgage payment is always the same and always due on the same day, so I go ahead and write in the amount and due date on every month.  For other bills I write in the name of the bill, but do not write in the amount until I receive the bill.

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.


blog comments powered by Disqus