December 1, 2011

Recipe Binder–Free Printable

December 1, 2011

Digging through a recipe box has become so aggravating to me so I have decided to do something about it.  I am in the process of creating a  recipe binder.  Nothing too fancy, just simple easy to read recipe pages to be put into a letter size binder.  Also, I constantly come across great recipes on the internet that I want to print and use – with a binder this process will be more simple.  No more re-writing the recipe on a 4x6 card, now I can print the recipe, hole punch it and voila!

Here are some pages to help you get started on your own binder!

Recipe Binder Cover 2Recipe Binder Cover

AppetizersSide DishesSoups and SaladsMain DishesPastas & GrainsDesserts

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.


blog comments powered by Disqus