January 1, 2012

Calendars–Free Printable Jan-March 2012

January 1, 2012
I have been cleaning and organizing as much as possible lately.  My first task has been to go through Colton and Claire’s closets and drawers and put up the clothes that are too small for them.  When putting the clothes in the Rubbermaid containers I made a mental note to make a physical note (a lot of note taking… ha ha) that in March I need to get out their too small spring/summer clothes to sell.  Then an idea hit me – not completely original, but an idea nonetheless.  In my calendar section of my Home Management Binder I need a monthly calendar with a notes column.  The Notes section will almost be a “to do” list of sorts.  So for March I will write, “get out and sell spring clothes”.  I went ahead and made calendars for January through March:
Jan 2012
Feb 2012
March 2010
If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.

blog comments powered by Disqus