January 13, 2012

I Will Take It

January 13, 2012

Before Christmas I never got a good picture of the children in front of the tree… so New Years weekend I tried to get a few.  Chris was in the bed recovering from the stomach virus and Colton was laid up on the couch watching Polar Express not feeling well.

DSC_0181

so it was just Claire and I.

DSC_0172DSC_0173DSC_0174

She was being rotten and not in the mood to sit in the chair and have her picture snapped… so I moved to a different room and assembled my version of a drop cloth.

DSC_0189  DSC_0191

Once she spotted her baby it was all over.  There was no way she was giving that baby up!

DSC_0232

I had to get creative (not my strong suit) so  I said, “Claire lets hide the baby…” I knew she was not going to give the doll up without a fight (and what is the point in fighting over this) so we hid the doll under her dress.

DSC_0239  DSC_0234

At this point I am cracking up and getting her to look at the camera is virtually impossible – she is only focused on her baby…

DSC_0236  DSC_0237

She was too busy comforting and shushing the baby to care about smiling.

DSC_0233 

This picture was the best I could do … I will take it!

DSC_0175

Muah!  Love my girl!


blog comments powered by Disqus