February 18, 2012

Motherhood

February 18, 2012

It is my belief that God created me first to be Chris’ wife and secondly He created me to be a mom.  Being a mother is indeed a calling … one that should not be taken lightly.  I am humbled that God has chosen me to be Colton and Claire’s mother and I strive daily to be the mom that He has called me to be – working diligently to raise morally sound, God loving children.  Children who will walk in the light of His truth all the days of their lives.  It is not an easy task by any means, but the payoff – the hugs, the kisses, the “I love you mom” … those make it so worth it.

Motherhood SJBMotherhood 2 SJB

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.


blog comments powered by Disqus