March 1, 2012

Filling Empty Space … Help!

March 1, 2012

After some rearranging in our playroom I have some empty space that I want to fill with photos.

DSC00140

Deciding which photos to use has proven to be more difficult than I thought.

These are photos from our winter photo shoot last November.  We used these for our 2011 Christmas Card.  I thought about doing the first photo maybe 16x20 or larger and then doing two other photo’s (of the children) beside it…

IMG_2480 (2)IMG_2310IMG_2571IMG_2428IMG_2748

Deciding between which photos to use is soooo difficult for me!  Colton was very cooperative this day and took a ton of great pictures. 

These are not my favorite picture I have of Claire, but they are the best from that day.  She was not very cooperative… she just wanted to play.

IMG_2547IMG_2591

My other option are the photos from our MckMama photoshoot

SummerJo-18SummerJo-44SummerJo-50SummerJo-64SummerJo-47

I want to use photos from both of these photo shoots in our house, but I am not exactly sure what parings to use.  What do you think???


blog comments powered by Disqus