March 1, 2012

St. Patrick’s Day–Free Printable

March 1, 2012
Here we are, March 2012!  I know it is so cliché, but time really does fly by.  March is one of my favorite months of the year.  I love March because it marks the beginning of Spring!  Usually by March I am SO OVER the cold weather and ready to wear short sleeves and dresses without tights.  This winter has been SOOO mild, but ahhh… I am smell spring in the air!

St. Patty’s day is my sister in law Allison’s favorite holiday (or at least it is at the top of her list)… so I made these printable especially for her!

St

st pattys printable SJB

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.

blog comments powered by Disqus