April 5, 2012

Weeds

April 5, 2012

Nana came over for a visit and in no time she had Colton and Claire in the dirt pulling up weeds.  My mother in law has quite the green thumb and loves any chance she has to plant flowers around her house or vegetables in her garden.  She is teaching these two at an early age because she knows I need all the help I can get! ha ha.

DSC_0079

The two of them went right to work and had so much fun!

DSC_0082

Claire was doing good until she got dirt in her shoes.  I guess putting her in Crocs with no socks while working in the dirt was not my smartest move.

DSC_0075     DSC_0076

Claire does this same thing looking for toe fuzz every night before bath time.  I love the picture below… Colton was too involved in watching Claire to pay a bit of attention to where the dirt was landing.

DSC_0074

Ahh… all in a hard days work :)


blog comments powered by Disqus