May 26, 2012

Beach Trip Take IV–Attempting PHotos

May 26, 2012

Any chance I get to take some family photos I am all about it.  Having the crystal clear gulf and white sandy beaches as a back drop is icing on the cake!

DSC_0224

We missed the best of the evening light, but still managed to get a few decent photos.  It would help if I knew how to REALLY use my camera!

DSC_0234

This is typical in our house… Colton is much more of a “lover” than Claire and she just wants to be “left alone!”

DSC_0309

Oh that is unless it is Daddy who wants hugs and kisses… then she is all for it!

DSC_0310

Some passerby's offered to take a picture of the four of us.

DSC_0336

He knew a little more about what he was doing with the camera.  Thank goodness!

DSC_0338

Now the hard part is deciding which of these to have printed and framed!

DSC_0339

That’s my little lover… loving on his momma!  Muah!

DSC_0341

It is almost impossible to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time.

DSC_0344

DSC_0346

DSC_0349

You can see my belly in this next picture… I am at that looking fat instead of looking pregnant stage.  Chris says I already have a “sway back” and look prego to him!  Crazy how quickly I have popped out this time!

DSC_0352

I love this smile… oh yeah, did you notice the bracelets?  She saw them as we were leaving the condo and had to wear them.  What is it with this chick and her jewelry?

DSC_0364

This may be my favorite picture of the entire week!

DSC_0375

Which was your favorite?


blog comments powered by Disqus