May 15, 2012

K3 Program

May 15, 2012

Colton’s graduation program was so cute!  He had a short little speaking part and then he danced up a storm during their song performances!

I love this song they’re singing “I Am A Promise”

I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.

Whenever I hear him singing it I always want to reiterate to him, “Yes!!  Yes, you are a promise!!” and “Yes!!  You have so much potential to be whatever it is that God wants you to be!”

I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!

The greatest thing is that God will be right with him as he is climbing the high mountains and crossing the wide sea’s of life!


blog comments powered by Disqus