May 18, 2012

Minnie Birthday Party

May 18, 2012
Claire’s birthday is Saturday the 19th – TOMORROW!  Because of our last minute beach trip I will not get to do all that I wanted (time just will not allow it), but I did find some great ideas that I wanted to share with some of you who may be interested in throwing your own Minnie Mouse Birthday Bash!
When I ran across this picture it sort of became my inspiration board.  The pom-poms are super easy to make and I love the red/white Minnie theme a little better than pink/white.

minnie birthday 2

I purchased Claire a super cute red skirt from Janie & Jack a few weeks ago, so I had Rebecca from Polkadasies (remember how much I love her!) make her a birthday shirt using red instead of pink.  The shirt was here when we arrived home from the beach – it is so darn cute! Rebecca NEVER disappoints!
I found these cupcake toppers from the Pink Hippo Boutique! She has some super cute stuff on her website and is very reasonably priced. The cupcake toppers I can actually do myself with a scalloped paper punch I have, but for the life of me I cannot figure out the door hanger with the larger scalloped circles. You think they purchase these circles pre cute or they cut them by hand?

imageimage

This polka-dot table cloth is so darn cute!  I actually tried to order one while on vacation and thought I did, but once I checked my email today I realized the order did not go through.  On a side note – I also forgot to order balloons – I’m blaming it on pregnancy brain!  So… my hope is I will find some red/white fabric today and make it work!  I love these party hats too!  They should be super simple to make – or at least something similar!

130111876704593633_SMNQ8RD3_c60094976247214099_XZugwDXa_c

This center piece seems pretty simple to make too… so hopefully I can pull something similar off!

75857574943700487_VvWGnqtC_c

Lastly, I am in love with this super cute headband!  I am off to make it now!!  Wish me luck!… I need it!

60165344992018172_yLXjyGWd_c

blog comments powered by Disqus