May 3, 2012

Mother’s Day Gift Ideas

May 3, 2012

I have been looking for some cute mother’s days gift and came across a few ideas.

I loved this pillow I saw on “Fingerprints on the Fridge”.  This is a super cute idea and if you are handy with needle and thread you could probably create this without breaking the bank.

The Grandma Pillow Cover.  Personalized Family Tree.  16 inches.  Mothers Day Gift.  Hand Embroidered.

This pillow I found on Etsy.  The shop owner can do most anything.  This would be a great gift idea for mom or grandmother! 

flower pot pics

This flower pot creation is something that any grandma is sure to love.  I may actually do something like this for myself or maybe to put in Colton’s room.  Also, I was thinking this could be something super cute for a teacher!

So what are you working on for Mother’s day?


blog comments powered by Disqus