June 28, 2012

Deep Covered Baker–Get It 15% OFF!!

June 28, 2012

The deep covered baker by Pampered Chef, also known as the “Magic Pot” by moms everywhere is one of the greatest time savers ever invented!  Seriously, I am not kidding!  Most people when they hear Pampered Chef think about their Stoneware – something they are known for the most.  Well, when they created the Deep Covered Baker they revolutionized their classic stoneware.covered-baker

Okay, so I know you are wondering… “what is so great about this item?”  How about chicken fajitas in 15 minutes, pork loin in 12 minutes, chili or pasta in 15 minutes or a favorite among my customers – brownies in 6 minutes!!  Yes, brownies that are melt in your mouth yummy in only 6 minutes!  I will be honest, the first time my director told me that I could make chicken fajitas in 15 minutes and brownies in 6, I laughed… out loud!

Here is the recipe for the Fast & Easy Fajitas.  I have posted a few other recipes you can find here:

Since that time the deep covered baker has become a must have item for all my host and many of their friends!  This item has been selling like hot cakes!  This is a must have item for all moms!!!  So here is what I’m doing … I have offering it to you for a limited time (now through July 8th) for 15% off!  You will not find this type of discount anywhere else!  To make it even better when you purchase the Deep Covered Baker you will receive our new and improved Ice Cream Scoop FREE!!  The new ice cream scoop is dishwasher safe.  Also, I will email you a 60 page booklet of delicious Deep Covered Baker Recipes when you make a purchase.

How to get your 15% off:

Go to my website: www.pamperedchef.biz/RockyTopKitchen

  • Select “shop online”
  • Type in “Believing” as the host name
  • You will now see “Believing Boldly” … click on that link and start shopping.

**Your discount will not show in your shopping cart, but your credit card will not be charged until the order is closed out on Sunday July 8th and your discount will appear then.  Make sense?  If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email!!!  My email is – believingboldly@gmail.com


blog comments powered by Disqus