June 8, 2012

Father’s Day Gift Ideas–Linky Party

June 8, 2012
Any day that I get to celebrate my Christopher is a good day!  That makes Father’s Day a great day!  Chris is an amazing father to Colton and Claire so doing something special for him on Father’s day is on my radar.  While searching Pinterest for some craft ideas for the kiddos I ran across some great ideas I wanted to share with you!

soda-bottles

I love this soda bottle case!  You could do this for so many other things than even fathers day!  However, what dad would not like a six pack of his favorite snacks?  You can check out how this was created on kmckaydesigns.

107_4686_thumb[2]

I actually tried this last year with Colton and Claire and it did not work out so well.  I cut the letters out of a large poster board and they did not look really good.  Tina from twinkle toes blog was smart and bought paper mache letters from her local craft store!  These are on my Hobby Lobby shopping list!  I may just do this for my father in law too!!

4707720872_b10436b082_o

This project will require a little more work from an adult, but it is so cute and frame worthy!  Sharilyn at Lovely Design Blog does a great job of explaining how she and her little one created this for Daddy and Grandpa!  She even includes templates!  Thank you Sharilyn!!!  I guess I need add an exacto knife to my shopping list!

116952921542776918_zPumbLwz_c

How cute is this wreath!  Not sure exactly how it is done, but it is super cute none the less!!!
What do you have planned for father’s days???  Link up your craft ideas below!


blog comments powered by Disqus