June 19, 2012

Home Management Binder–Check Register Free Printable

June 19, 2012

My home management binder helps me stay organized, but I recently realized I am not organized enough!  We have two separate checking accounts one of which is not used very often so I do not keep a register.  This ended up in an embarrassing bounced check while we were on vacation! 

Now that I am a Senior Consultant with Pampered Chef I do all of my work orders through the older (not used as often) account.  This account is also what I have set up to my PayPal account – for safety measures I do not want my PayPal set up to our main bank accounts.

I found a check register and then tweaked it a tad and added it to my binder.  I love using this register so much that I am not using one for our main checking account rather than using the small register that comes with our check.

Check Register - Blue SJB

Check Register - Green SJB Check Register - Orange SJB

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.

If you are in need of setting up your own Home Management Binder you can check out some of my other printables:

You can also check out my free printables for making a Recipe Binder!

Check back for more Home Management Binder updates!


blog comments powered by Disqus