July 1, 2012

4th of July Yummy Goodness

July 1, 2012

After some Sunday browsing on Pinterest I found so fun and yummy 4th of July food that I wanted to share!  I cannot wait to make a few of these this week!

Picture2

Cake Pops have become very popular and these are super cute and festive.  The author of My Juice Cup gives a great tutorial in making these cake pops.  I really like the flag below.

Picture10

I am a huge fan of coconut… These coconut stars look super yummy and Beth at Hungry Happenings make these look super easy to create!

Picture3

Rice Crispy treats are one of my favorite treats.  Have I ever told you that my husband makes the best rice crispies!?  Yeah… he does!  How cute are these Star Spangled Kabob Treats!?

Picture4

Talk about easy, this Patriotic Cookie Pizza is super simple!  You could even use strawberries instead of blueberries.

Picture6

These Red, White and Blue Raspberry Candy Bars from Cherry Tea Cakes look delicious.  They do not seem simple to make, but I am sure you will get plenty of “ooohh’s and ahhh’s" when you guest see them!

Picture8

I am extremely picky when it comes to cheesecake.  My thoughts are if I am going to consume those kind of calories it better knock my socks off!  My mother in law makes the most delicious Key Lime Cheesecake – my favorite!  I prefer a little tart over a little sweet.  Maybe that is why I have yet to try to make my own cheesecake – I’m a little intimidated by the process.  However, these American Flag Cheesecake Bars look delicious and do not sound too hard to create.  These may be right up my alley!

Picture9

You are going to need something refreshing to help wash down these yummies and this Real Fruit Spritzer sounds perfect!!!

Picture1

Enjoy!


blog comments powered by Disqus