July 14, 2012

Potty Training–Free Printable

July 14, 2012
Claire was doing a super job using the potty until the week of the fourth.  We were out and about soooo much … spending time in the pool and the lake and she quickly reverted to having accidents in her underwear and pull-ups.  This week has been so frustrating!

A few weeks ago I made Colton a responsibility chart and he has really loved it.  Claire has wanted in on the sticker action so I decided to make her a potty chart.  I saw one on the web I really liked, but it needed some tweaking.  Hopefully in a day or two with help of this chart we will be back to staying dry!

My Potty Chart SJB - 3

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.


My Potty Chart SJB - 1My Potty Chart SJB - 2

Use the link below to link up your post about potty training!  Tips are always welcome!!


blog comments powered by Disqus