July 2, 2012

Responsibility Chart–Free Printable

July 2, 2012

Now that Colton is four I feel like it is time for him to be more responsible.  There are already a few tasks around the house that I have him do, but I wanted make him a chart to help him keep up with his daily tasks. 

The Breakdown:

He does good with waking up dry, but he still has his bad mornings.  I feel like with this reward chart it will help him to “remember” to stay dry.  We have never had him make his bed so this task/chore is going to be interesting.

The evening tasks are going to be the most interesting.  He does help me from time to time to set the table, but I want to make this an everyday task along with helping to clear the table.  Hopefully we can eventually turn this into a “reward” activity and use it as a gateway to teach him about giving, saving, and properly spending money.  It is never too early to teach children to be responsible with their money!

The two bonus responsibilities are there because he does not always have laundry to put away and because we sometimes just do his memory verses randomly throughout the day.

Responsibility Chart

Next on my agenda is a “food group” chart.  I’m crossing my finger that a food group chart may help with Colton’s PICKY eating!!! 

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer


blog comments powered by Disqus