August 27, 2012

Emergency Information–Free Printable

August 27, 2012

Two weeks ago I had a friend who had to call poison control and then rush her little girl to Children’s Hospital for digesting prescription sleeping medicine.  This was such a terrifying situation that had me overwhelmed and heart-broken for my friend and her little one.  Praise the Lord that the little one is perfectly fine now, but none the less it was a very scary situation.  I have been wanting to add an “Emergency Information” sheet to my home binder – this recent event got me moving!

Here is what I have come up with… I am sure I will probably modify later on, but I feel like this is a good start.  If you frequently have babysitters this is a great sheet to go along with your babysitter information sheet.

Emergency Info

To go along with this emergency contact sheet I have found a few CPR sheets to go along with it.

CPR ChartCPR Chart 2

CPR 3CPR 4

Do you and your family have plans for incase of emergencies?  Please share!

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.


blog comments powered by Disqus