August 5, 2012

First Day of School - Free Printable

August 5, 2012
Are you ready for the first day of school?  I do not think Colton or I either one are ready.  Hopefully his first day of K4 will go a lot smoother than his first day of K3.  I plan on capturing every moment and to help me do so I made him a “first day of K4” poster that I am going to print and have him hold while a snap a few photos.  While I was at it I decided to make a bunch and share with you!  Hope you enjoy!  Come back and link up your photos of your little ones (and not so little ones) on their first day of school!  I will keep this linky open until September 6th!

1st
2nd3rd4th5th6th7th8thkinderk4k3

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.





blog comments powered by Disqus