September 3, 2012

Auto Maintenance Log–Free Printable

September 3, 2012

Previously I mentioned that we purchased a new vehicle… a van!  After tirelessly searching for the right vehicle at the right price my amazing husband came home with exactly what I wanted and not at all what I expected.  I say now without hesitation that I love my van :).

With a new vehicle in the driveway I found this the perfect time to start keeping a record of our vehicle maintenance – something I have never done before.  I made this simple little Auto Maintenance Log to help us keep track.  I will put this in my Home Management Binder and update it when necessary.

Auto Maintenance Log

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.

Pin It

blog comments powered by Disqus