September 28, 2012

Cousins

September 28, 2012

Colton and Claire are absolutely bonkers about “Baby K”.  They honestly have a hard time keep their hands off of her!

DSC_0243

She was an early walker, around 10 months.  I feel like when were with her we are constantly saying, “easy… be careful”… “be gentle”… etc… they make me so nervous!

DSC_0248

Big hug!

My sister in law and her husband and Baby “K” are moving FARRRR away (10+ hours) in just about a week.  While I know it is an exciting time for them to start a new adventure, we are all soooo sad!

DSC_0251

Colton and Claire are going to miss her so much!

DSC_0252

She is such a sweet girl and we are going to try to squeeze in as much time as possible with her before they leave…

DSC_0256

  Colton says “she is so pretty momma” … he is so sweet!

DSC_0258  DSC_0267

“somebody get me out of here!!!”

DSC_0272

“this chick is killing me!”

DSC_0276

DSC_0277

 

DSC_0280

I hope Claire loves her baby brother this much!

DSC_0284

And I hope we get to see “baby K” for Thanksgiving!!


blog comments powered by Disqus