September 14, 2012

For The Love Of Books

September 14, 2012

I love that she loves books… but does she seriously have to have all of them in the floor with her!?

IMG_1829

As you might imagine it took her the rest of the day to get them all cleaned up!

IMG_1833

She reminds me so much of Colton at this age… he has always been a book lover too… still is!  It is amazing what reading to your children does for their language development.  Both of mine were early talkers with extensive vocabularies and I attribute most of it to Chris and I reading to them.  Of course, I could be wrong and it could all be genetics (wink wink).

IMG_1832

Colton has started sounding out simple words and I can tell he is excited with the prospect of learning to read.  I am hoping by the end of the school year he will be able to read some of the BOB books


blog comments powered by Disqus