September 20, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

September 20, 2012

Labor Day weekend we enjoyed our last boat ride of the summer.

DSC_0031

Despite the heat it was delightful!  This guy really enjoyed it!

DSC_0033

Claire took to her normal spot – right on my big pregnant belly!

DSC_0036

Colton snuggled up with his Papaw and enjoyed a few snacks.

I love his smile!

DSC_0037

It has been a terrific summer.  Filled with lots of fun.  We all enjoyed the pool, the sun, and especially the beach.  However, I am happy to welcome Fall!  This is my favorite time of year – football, colorful trees, long sleeve shirts, driving with the windows open, and the list goes on and on.  Best of all… this fall we will be welcoming a new little one!  Have I mentioned I am still in shock over this!?  You would think 31 weeks in the shock would have left, but nope… still surreal.  I can almost smell his newborn skin already.


blog comments powered by Disqus